My Brighter Future – Where Are You Going?

My Brighter Future

South Lanarkshire Education Resources, in conjunction with Skills Development Scotland, have produced the ‘My Brighter Future’ document which highlights and promotes all of the initiatives and provisions for youth employability across our authority. The opportunities are wide and varied and you will find something that will inspire and enthuse.

My Brighter future Employability

In it you’ll find all you need to know about Foundation Apprenticeships. What is a Foundation Apprenticeship? Which Foundation Apprenticeships are on offer? Where can a Foundation Apprenticeship take me? In this document you will find all the information required to help you and your child select which is the correct option for your situation.

Training for Trades GradU8

Aspire and Training for Trades offer young people initial taster sessions through to longer term vocational programmes requiring more commitment. GradU8 offers senior phase pupils an opportunity to study towards a qualification in an area of work they may wish to pursue after leaving school. Pupils can choose between Childcare and Education, Construction, Hospitality, Engineering and more.

Click on the link for full access to the ‘My Brighter Future’ brochure. (If you have difficulty accessing the brochure through this link try refreshing the page)

‘My Brighter Future’ also have a Facebook page. On here you will find information on current programmes as they run and you can take part in discussion groups to find out more about opportunities for yourself or your son/daughter.

My Brighter Future

You can access and join this facebook page through the following:   https://www.facebook.com/mybrighterfutureslc/

If you have any difficulty accessing any of the above speak with Mr McCarthy.

Top
Close Box

To register, you must have a school email.

Please enter your username or email address.
You will receive a link to reset the password via email.