If you are thinking of leaving school and wondering what to do in September 2019? If you have a love of all things technical and relish solving problems, then developing your career as an Engineer could be the right next step for you.
If learning about maintaining cutting-edge machinery sounds fascinating to you, then Coca-Cola’s apprentice programme may be the next chapter in your career. You will get to learn about their Coca-Cola products and work alongside a highly skilled team, all whilst earning money!
Their 2019 apprenticeship programme is open and waiting for your application! Apply now
Coca Cola European Partners strongly believe in attracting and developing new talent into their business to provide you with the scope to accelerate your learning and identify undoubted potential. Their Engineering apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that, you will be learning on the job working with expert Technicians in their manufacturing sites and set yourself up for a rewarding career.
Want to learn more about Coca-Cola European Partners, please visit their website by clicking on the following link www.ccep.com/careers
Coca Cola believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
What to expect
• 4 year apprenticeship programme with the opportunity to be made permanent and develop your career further
• Day release to college together with access to experienced technicians on work-based assignments.
• SVQ Level 3; Performing Engineering Operations in year one, progressing to SVQ Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance during your second and third year. Then working towards HNC Engineering Practices: Electrical
• 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• £15,500 per year with an annual salary review
• Excellent benefits including branded merchandise, discounts to different leisure and entertainment events to name a few
• Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
What will I learn?
SVQ Level 3; Performing Engineering Operations in year one, progressing to SVQ Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance during your second and third year. Then working towards HNC Engineering Practices: Electrical.
What qualification or qualities are required?
What Coca Cola expect of you :
Think you have what it takes to be a part of their apprentice programme? Just a few things they would need from you:
• You should be able to demonstrate a mechanical or electrical aptitude (perhaps in your hobbies or interests outside school) and to have a strong desire to become a competent engineer
• Eligible to work in the UK
If you have the drive, enthusiasm and passion to join Coca Cola …apply today and they will do the rest.