Clark Contracts are recruiting for the position of Modern Apprentice in Quantity Surveying. See details from them below.
Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Retail, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
We are looking to recruit Trainee Quantity Surveyors to join the business. They will initially complete a modern apprenticeship before being enrolled on either a college or a university course to complete their academic qualifications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assisting a team of surveyors within the Company.
- Work closely with Contracts Management and Estimating departments.
- Take an active role in Clark Contracts’ Supply Chain Management Initiative to ensure relationships are developed with subcontractors.
- Additional duties as required.
- Strong academic background, with a focus on mathematics.
- Comfortable in ability to solve problems by acting on own initiative.
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is an entry level role, for a recent school leaver or any pupil planning on leaving.
If this is a position you are interested in, or you want to find out more about it, speak with Mr McCarthy asap!