What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school trips and other items such as school meals and uniforms online
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows you to create a single account login for all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time and cost spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made by every pupil
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to your account
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email messaging centre
How do I get started?
You will have received an activation letter containing your activation code to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can also add children to a single account providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
ParentPay Online Payments system is accessed through mygovscot myaccount. Use one of the links below to access the system:
Parents who DO NOT have a mygovscot myaccount:
You will need to register a mygovscot account. Once you have registered for a mygovscot myaccount, you must activate a “myaccount”. Instructions will be provided via email after registering.
You will then need to accept the mygovscot myaccount terms and conditions, and then you’ll be taken to the ParentPay page.
On this page, refer to the letter the school sent you, and use the Activation Username and Activation Password, and then click on “Link accounts.”
You will only need to do this once for each child. Once your ParentPay details are linked to your mygovscot myaccount, you’ll then only need to use your mygovscot myaccount details to sign in again in future.
Once you have activated your account, you will be able to make online payments straight away.
Parents who already have a mygovscot myaccount:
Click to sign-in to your mygovscot account.
If you encounter any issues please contact the school office, or refer to the help section of the ParentPay website.