ATTENTION SUCCESSFUL GRADU8/FA CHILDCARE STUDENTS
- LOCATION: Various locations in North Lanarkshire, ML1 1AB
- SALARY: £19,269.00 – £20,508.00 per year pro rata
- CONTRACT TYPE: Temporary & Casual
- POSITION TYPE: Casual/Relief
- HOURS: 35 hours per week
BE AWARE OF CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 27 AUGUST 2020
NLC4 – £19,269 – £20,508 (Pro Rata)
Early learning & childcare in North Lanarkshire is going through a period of transformation change.
- Are you interested in continuous professional development, ensuring you have the skills and competencies to deliver the highest quality of service possible?
- Do you have the dedication and the enthusiasm to help us build on our successes, support our transformational change programme and show inspirational practice in these exciting and inspiring times?
- Are you child centred?
If so, then we want to hear from you.
We are now recruiting for the role of Early Learning & Childcare Support Worker across various locations in North Lanarkshire, these posts are casual & short term contracts mainly across the middle of the day, and are part time hours in term time and full time establishments.
You must be a Member of the PVG scheme or be willing to become a member of the PVG scheme with satisfactory scheme record/or scheme record update
Interviews will be held remotely online on the 4th of September. Please ensure you have the appropriate technology available to facilitate this. Please use personal email addresses to enable remote interviews.
North Lanarkshire Council are Happy to Talk Flexible Working, we operate a Smarter Working Policy.
Click here to see our Recruitment Charter.