Check out the Careers Google Classroom for more details on all NHS Apprenticeships.
Modern Apprenticeship Vacancies
Modern Apprenticeship Programme
What are you recruiting for?
We will begin advertising Apprenticeship opportunities in a range of disciplines from March 2021.
- Apprentice Practitioner Clinical Technologist -Medical Equipment Management
- Apprentice Plumber (Craftsperson) – Estates Team
- Apprentice Joiner (Craftsperson) – Estates Team
- Apprentice Electrician (Craftsperson) – Estates Team
- Apprentice Mechanical Fitter (Craftsperson) – Estates Team
Our second phase of recruitment for 2021 will include:
- Apprentice Trainee Dental Nurses
- Apprentice Trainee Pharmacy Technicians
Vacancy Information Sessions
We will be hosting a number of on line information sessions about our vacancies. These information sessions are your opportunity to find out more about the NHSGGC Apprenticeship Programme, learn more about the department you will be working in and to meet our teams.
You can book your space at a session once your chosen vacancy goes live.
How do I find out when you are recruiting?
Keep checking this website or join our mailing list for vacancy alerts when posts go live.
Click the link below to hear what it’s like to work for the NHS as an Apprentice.