Civil Engineering Grants – Time is Running Out!

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 13.44.07

There’s just over one week left to apply for an ICE Scotland Into Civil Engineering Award. Applications are open to young people applying for a college or university course in civil engineering starting September/October this year and they could be awarded £4500 per year for up to 4 years.

Previous award winners have said;

“Receiving the award enabled me to achieve things that I wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity to on my own. I was lucky enough to study a year abroad in Malaysia where the award allowed me to travel to countries all around Asia and take in experiences I never expected to have at university. The award was most beneficial in my studies where I was able to focus on studying without having to juggle employment at the same time. I am extremely grateful for the opportunities this award has given me and would urge anyone thinking about a career in civil engineering to apply”.

and

“The Into Civil Engineering Award has given me much appreciated financial support throughout my degree course. It has reduced the pressure on my family and myself. The award has…been a great opportunity to make connections and gather links which should help me in my future career”

If this is of interest to anyone, please check the attached details and complete the application form below. This should be returned to lynn.dow@ice.org.uk by 31st March.

Into Civil Engineering Details 2021 (2)

2021 Into Civil Engineering application form (2)

Top
Close Box

To register, you must have a school email.

Please enter your username or email address.
You will receive a link to reset the password via email.