A Message from Our New Headteacher

Tuesday 4th May 2021

Dear Parent/Guardian

I hope you have enjoyed a lovely weekend break despite the bank holiday Monday weather!

It is an honour and privilege to be appointed Head Teacher of Trinity High School and I look forward to continuing to develop a community of faith and learning which recognises and cultivates each of our young person’s unique God-given talents, enabling every one of them to lead happy, dignified and successful lives.

As some of you may know, I have been a teacher at Trinity High School for some time, and from day one I have enjoyed working with our fantastic young people, their supportive parents and the wider community.

This past year has been a turbulent year for everyone and hopefully we are now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

My focus for the forthcoming session is to support staff in ensuring our young people feel safe, happy and achieving. The staff at Trinity High School have never failed to amaze me with their professionalism, commitment and dedication to ensure the best educational experiences for all our young people, I hope to continue to build upon this.

In the coming year(s) I will ask for your support through consultation and involvement in a number of areas to continue taking the school forward. I hope our home/school/church partnership will further the provision of a wider range of experiences for our young people to develop and succeed in.

I am in no doubt that we still have challenges ahead, but with your support I believe we will continue to make a positive difference to the lives of our young people.  I am looking forward to working with you for the benefit of our school community

Building positive relationships with parents and guardians is key and I will be happy to talk through any concerns or queries you may have.

Yours sincerely

AC

Allison Craig

Head Teacher

Top
Close Box

To register, you must have a school email.

Please enter your username or email address.
You will receive a link to reset the password via email.