Morgan Sindall are looking for individuals who would like to find out about technology careers in the construction industry. Working in teams you will be completing activities that demonstrate the use of technology in the construction industry.
- Are you a team worker?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Do you have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Applications?
- Do you have the ability to work independently?
- Do you have the ability to work from home?
- Do you have a laptop or tablet with working mic and internet connection?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above and want to take part, here’s what the day entails:
The insight experience is delivered using Google Classrooms that meets all GDPR and Safeguarding requirements. You will work in virtual offices. There will be a mix of independent working and listening to career journeys from roles that use technology.
During the day you will:
• Receive a project brief
• Virtually meet our job role experts
• Undertake a virtual Site Tour
• In the afternoon you will present back your project as a team
• This is a one day only experience on Tuesday 22nd June 2021: 9.30am – 5pm
The closing date for application is 6th June 2021. If you wish to do so give your name to Mr McCarthy ASAP!