Here is some really exciting news about a brand new Law Virtual Work Experience taking place next week on 2nd July, with 2 national law firms and a top university offering law degrees. As many of you will know, finding opportunities for pupils within the law space is extremely hard to come by so we’re hoping this opportunity is welcome.
On Friday 2nd July, Young Professionals will be hosting their Law Virtual Work Experience event alongside Charles Russell Speechlys, Browne Jacobson and the University of Law.
Law Virtual Work Experience:
- Friday 2nd July,9am – 4pm
- An insight to law, different departments and areas of work (including non law routes)
- Networking opportunities and being added to a fast track list for in person events when safe to do so
- Breakout rooms with solicitors in talking about different areas of law
- Panel discussion and a real world project for you to work on!
- Client relationships and winning new business
- Workshops & interactive sessions
- Open to students in S3, S4, S5, S6 + University students
They have limited spaces so I would encourage you to book soon to secure your place.