Can you answer ‘yes’ to the following?
- Are keen to learn about the media and production processes?
- Have a passion for creating multi-platform content to be consumed by audiences?
- Are keen to learn as well as work and earn an apprentice wage?
- Have good Maths and English (National 5 level would be ideal but not necessary)
- Maybe don’t think that further education is the path for them, and would like to learn on the job instead?
- Will be 18 years old after the 4th September 2017?
If so, the BBC Scotland Apprenticeship might be just the right opportunity for you.
Click here on BBC Scotland Apprenticeship to see the flyer for more information and links for where to find out more information.
The BBC Scotland Apprenticeship is open for applications until the 18 April 2017, for a September 2017 start.