- Are you aged between 16-19 and thinking of leaving school in the summer?
- Would you like to move into a real job earning a real wage?
- Do you have, or do you expect to have, a minimum of three National 4 with one being English?
- Are you interested in a career in Childcare and are keen to work full time in a nursery with babies up to 5 year olds?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above then you should be considering a Childcare Modern Apprenticeship with Carousel.
- Full training towards SVQ Social Services (Children and Young People).
- Help and support guiding each apprentice towards graduation over 15-18 months.
- Earn while you learn.
- Assistance to secure full time employment whilst undergoing training.
For full entry details and to apply go to www.carouseltraining.com or simply call 0141 332 0030 to speak to a Carousel member of staff who will be happy to assist.
Alternatively, you can check the DYW noticeboard or speak with Mr McCarthy or Mrs Donnelly (Careers Advisor) for more information.