Accenture Software Engineering Apprenticeships

Target

Dear Students,

Please see below a new opportunity from TARGETcareers. If you are interested in finding out more you can  visit the TARGETcareers website.

Thank you.

Accenture

Thinking about future career plans, and which path is right for you? If you’re considering alternatives to university, an apprenticeship at Accenture can offer a blend of real project work, top-class mentorship and training, and a structured degree programme – all while earning a salary.

So, what do we do at Accenture? In short, our mission is to improve the way the world works and lives. We partner with clients to optimise their processes and performance by applying cutting-edge technologies and digital innovation, to drive positive change and deliver transformative solutions.

We believe powerful minds can make unique contributions, and we’re looking for talented people to help us achieve our ambitions. If you have a genuine passion and curiosity for technology, you might like to consider our apprentice opportunities in Technology.

Want to hear from those in the know? Read below from Rob O’Connor, one of our Software Engineering apprentices:

I chose an apprenticeship with Accenture because I loved the idea of how many different clients and industries Accenture works across – this meant more opportunity and a chance to see what area suited me best. I love being able to make a difference in people’s lives with my work.

I will have 4 years of relevant industry experience when I receive my full degree, putting me at a distinct advantage over a recent uni graduate. I would argue that experience is more important than a degree, but with this apprenticeship I am getting both.

To get insights from more of our apprentices read their stories on our UK culture blog. To find out how an Accenture apprenticeship could kickstart your career in technology, check out our Youtube Channel and follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram too. As we lead up to National Apprenticeship Week for 2019, we’ll have plenty more to share #LoveApprenticeships #BlazeATrail

Click here to visit our website, to apply today or to learn more about the programmes, application process and information about Accenture.

Top
Close Box

To register, you must have a school email.

Please enter your username or email address.
You will receive a link to reset the password via email.