First Direct are offering multiple Modern Apprenticeship opportunities at their Hamilton Centre starting in August 2019. As an apprentice you can expect to earn £18,200 per annum, plus an annual discretionary bonus payment, amongst many more benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent school leavers, or for those who may be considering leaving, but have no clear idea of where to go next.
Below you will find all the relevant details and if it is something you would like to progress please contact Francis Gallacher using the details provided.
Hamilton Apprentice Level 3 Customer Service Representative
What you’ll do?
A permanent full time role with career prospects starting 27th August 2019.
We want people people to join our enthusiastic and dynamic Contact Centre team delivering multi-award winning customer service every day. Working in our fast-paced environment, you will take inbound calls to answer queries from customers about their everyday (or not so everyday) banking. You don’t need to have experience, but a passion for people, commitment to growing our business and a can do attitude.
What do you need?
You will enjoy a full induction and training course, 10 weeks in total. You will do six weeks to start with and another four weeks later in the year that is designed to get you up to speed on the systems, products and services we offer. As the training is intensive it is important that you are able to attend the whole of the course, so consequently, you will be unable to take any holidays during your training period. Training is Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:00.
To be successful, you will have:
- a minimum National 5 in English and Maths
- great communication skills to listen as well as talk
- be a team player
- have a genuine passion for delivering amazing customer service
- fast paced learners who enjoy variety and can embrace change
- self-starters who want to be high achievers
- understanding our customer’s needs and the ability to talk confidently about our award winning products and services
- real commitment to our customers, business and success. The apprentice programme requires a commitment of 18 months – 2 years.
When you’ll work
Full time Customer Service Representatives work 35 hours per week. Shifts are a mixture of days/evenings and weekends. You‘ll be working in a busy, challenging and constantly evolving environment with regular performance measures.
What you’ll get
- a nationally recognized Providing Financial Services Modern Apprenticeship and a Certificate in Retail Banking Conduct of Business (CertRBCB)
- starting salary of £18,200 plus discretionary annual bonus
- excellent holiday allowance and a chance to buy an additional week each year
- choice of fixed shift patterns over 4 or 5 days (our shifts range between 6am – 1am, 7 days a week)
- free parking
- on-site gym with personal trainer
- concierge services and on-site shopping
- pension and share save scheme
Tel : 0141 353 0100
DD : 0141 370 1446
Mob : 07736 149353