Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Titan is a provider of specialist recruitment services to the supply chain, logistics and engineering sectors, and they are looking to add a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to their team to help support the growth and development of the business.
This is a Business to Business (B2B) sales position and the purpose of the role is to raise awareness of the Titan brand, generate new business and also to make appointments for the Sales Director to attend. This is done in the following ways:
- Contact businesses who have previously used their recruitment services on an ad hoc basis to explore how those relationships could be developed further
- Contact businesses with no prior history of Titan, to try and secure the opportunity to provide their services to these companies
- Create and publish innovative and eye catching marketing material using email marketing and Social Media, blog posts and video
- Develop their social media and marketing strategy
- Arrange networking events
You will use their in house system to note records of all calls, generate call backs and follow ups and also to create and send email campaigns that highlight both their service and also certain individuals who they are representing at any particular time.
You will also use email marketing packages and a number of social media platforms as well as their own company website to publish marketing material.
It is absolutely essential you have a professional telephone manner, you are IT literate.
Titan can offer flexible working hours and an opportunity to work in a growing company.
This is a sales role so there is sales targets set.
Your basic salary is £18,000 per year plus bonus which will be based on revenue and appointment numbers generated.
Interviews are being scheduled for early December and if you are interested in taking this forward you should speak with Mr McCarthy asap.