THINK THAT WORKING WITH CARS IS JUST FOR BOYS? THINK AGAIN.
Arnold Clark are looking for talented and motivated people just like you to join their Girls with Skills apprenticeship programme and help change the industry in the future.
There are loads of exciting career opportunities to choose from, so whether you fancy a job in the workshop or you’d like to become an automotive business leader one day, their fast-track programme to an apprenticeship can get you on the road to career success.
WHY CHOOSE AN APPRENTICESHIP?
- EARN A WAGE from the moment you start
- Get real work EXPERIENCE while you learn
- Experience on-the-job training
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Enjoy STAFF BENEFITS, holidays and employee discounts on cars
- Get a job! 91% of Arnold Clark apprentices go into full-time employment after becoming qualified.
How it all works
Girls with Skills is a short, two-stage programme designed to give you first-hand experience of a real apprenticeship. If you complete it, you can start a full apprenticeship in September 2020. It’s that simple!
You’ll start by attending the first stage of the programme at our GTG Training facility in February where you’ll:
- Take part in fun challenges on board our interactive apprenticeship van.
- Take a tour of the training facilities.
- Get inspired by some of our apprentices, past and present.
- Meet assessors, trainers and our friendly Early Careers team.
- Experience the apprenticeship practical test.
Following on from the session, you’ll be invited for a week’s work experience at an Arnold Clark branch of your choice so you can get a taste of your future job before you start.
This will take place in March or April, but we’re happy to be flexible on dates. And you’ll be supported every step of the way.
After you’ve finished your work experience, you’ll be invited along to a special event to celebrate your achievement. This will be held at GTG Glasgow in June and you’re welcome to bring along your friends and your family to join the fun.
If you have been successful in securing an apprenticeship, you’ll start in September 2020.
If this is something you are interested in, or feel you would like to come along to find out more, give your name to Mr McCarthy ASAP.
You can also visit the website here to find out more.