Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Retail, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery.
They are now recruiting for an Apprentice Plasterer to join the business. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to start their Apprenticeship in Plastering or someone who has already started their Plastering Apprenticeship, and has been unable to complete due to COVID-19.
To be considered applicants should:
- Have a good level of academic qualifications.
- Have good communication skills (oral and verbal)
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Be IT literate.
- Have a full UK drivers licence.
- A construction related qualification is preferred but not essential.
Candidates who apply for this role will have their data stored for the purposes of the recruitment process. The storage of your data complies with The General Data Protection Regulation. Full details of what is stored and how can be found in our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
Should you wish to apply then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org