We have a fantastic opportunity for a curious, hard-working individual with a passion and drive for IT and Engineering to join our Team in Glasgow.
You will undertake a 4 year Graduate Apprenticeship in Engineering: Design & Manufacture BEng (Hons) with University of Strathclyde whilst also working hard and gaining valuable experience working with us.
At the end of your Apprenticeship and your Graduation, opportunities will be available for you to develop your skills and knowledge within our business.
Servelec Controls develops and integrates bespoke mission-critical systems for national infrastructure by bringing together specialist hardware, software, and world-class engineering to provide control, monitoring and safety solutions. We are
changing how companies around the world use their software to improve productivity.
• Salary of £17,000 – £20,000 per annum (dependent on experience) PLUS six monthly salary increments for the duration of the Apprenticeship (4 years).
• Complete a 4 year Graduate Apprenticeship – Engineering: Design & Manufacture BEng (Hons)
• Guaranteed job at the end of the Apprenticeship.
• 33 days holiday per year.
• Flexible start and finish times
What will I learn?
• Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for a successful career in systems integration.
• Assist Engineers to design, develop, program and test mission critical innovative solutions.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the businesses operational procedures and ensure compliance with both external and internal standards.
• Work with various teams to develop knowledge and understanding within the Power & Infrastructure division.
• Assist Engineers to work with clients to identify solutions and enhancements for their systems that are appropriate to their needs.
• Operate in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Attend campus as required for the completion of your studies.
• Complete and pass the Baseline Security Verification Requirements and Counter Terrorism Checks.
What qualification or qualities are required?
• Previous work experience in any industry – Desirable
• 4 SQA Highers at B level including Maths and Physics (or equivalent) -Essential