Young Professionals are an organisation who work with over 2,000 schools and colleges nationwide to help companies attract and recruit the very best talent onto their apprenticeship and work experience programs.
You have probably heard of some of these!
Young Professionals are currently putting together a 2 day work experience program for S5 & S6 pupils during the October break. They have teamed up with some of the biggest brands on the planet such as IBM, EY and PwC to deliver an amazing 2 day program for students to get involved with.
Many work experience places this summer got cancelled due to Covid-19 so Young Professionals want to make sure pupils do not lose out and are able to engage with some huge brands, learn new things and begin to build their own professional network for when they enter into the work place.
- October 15th – 16th
- 9am – 4pm each day (times may vary)
- Open to all S5 and S6 students
- Specifically for students looking to get into Technology, Business, Accounting & Finance
- Online webinars and workshops with group exercises + prizes to stand out students
- Digital log books will be sent out for them to complete during their experience
- All sessions will be taking place on Zoom (so a laptop, tablet or phone will be needed)
This work experience program if FREE and places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis (ONLY 200 PLACES).
To book on, students will need to register their interest following the below link.
If you have any questions please speak with Mr McCarthy.