Virtual Work Experience and Other Events – Sign-up here!

uptree
With learning from home extending until at least the end of the month, we wanted to get in touch with some ways Uptree can support you at this difficult time.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Pass your name to me and I will nominate you (first come first served)
Uptree are looking for the next generation of business people, interested in consultancy, legal, tax and more. By nominating your students, you give them a GUARANTEED spot on the event.
Nominations need to be received by Monday 25 January.
Details:
Tuesday 23 February
10am-12.30pm
Online via Zoom
To nominate your student – please send us their name and school email address and we will  send them a personalised invitation. Students must still register via our website for safeguarding and monitoring purposes to claim their guaranteed place (this will be explained in their invitation).
Uptree’s FuturesUP event is back and bigger than ever – they have 250 places for students from Scotland and North of England to get involved with industry specific panels, hear from motivated speakers and network with employers and other like-minded students.
Details:
Friday 12 February
1pm-4.30pm
Online
Why not sign up for the  Arm Application Masterclass
Good for any students still seeking a destination in Technology or Engineering? Arm Technology aim to offer 10 attendees of their Application Masterclass a place on their 2021 apprenticeship scheme.
Details:
Thursday 25 February
2pm-4pm
Online
Book an online careers workshop
Uptree are still running online careers workshops in STEM, Business & Finance, Law, Professional Services and Marketing. Students can log on from home and work together in interactive sessions. To book, send an email to me with your preferred date, time and I will try to organise.
Uptree’s careers curriculum is ideal for home working students – each young person can work through the lessons in their own time, developing their skills. Even better, you don’t need to be online to take part, so perfect for those who might have data or tech issues.
Any pupil who is interested in any of the above can book a place by clicking the relevant links or be emailing me (Mr McCarthy). Can I ask, if you do apply though the links, please drop me an email to let me know what you have applied for.

Top
Close Box

To register, you must have a school email.

Please enter your username or email address.
You will receive a link to reset the password via email.