If you are interested in moving into employment after school but not quite sure what to do, why not have a look at these Modern Apprenticeship opportunities which are available right on your doorstep.
Emtec in Uddingston – Looking for a school leaver to scan and copy and learn about the business.
Emtec Group Management Ltd are pleased to offer the opportunity to work as a full-time Accounts Junior within our Uddingston Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, bright individual with excellent communication skills. Would suit a school leaver.
This is a key role within our accounts department. Hours are Monday to Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm
• Filing, photocopying and scanning
• Maintain all aspects of purchase ledger including P/O preparation
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
• Typing of letters, memos and documents
• Ordering and maintaining the stationery supplies
• Preparation and distribution of mail
• General administrative functions as require
• Delivering the office mail to the local post office
• Ideally candidates will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel.
• Prior experience with Navision accounting packages would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
• The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment.
• The ability to deal with peak day to day requirements and prioritising workload is essential.
You should be a bright, mature individual who is:
• Motivated and enthusiastic
• Computer literate
• A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Able to show great administration and organisational
Or what about:
Dunns Food and Drink in Blantyre – Accounts administrator to support thee accounts, basic accounting and data entry.
Working in our busy finance and admin office within our Blantyre based depot, your primary role will be to carry out general administration tasks.
This is an entry role within a growing company with potential for future career advancement.
· good all round IT skills including MS Office
· numerate and literate
· pays attention to detail
· desire to progress
· positive “can do” attitude
The Main duties of the role include:
· scanning and indexing
· answering telephone
· dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
· taking card payments
· account forms
You will also be required to assist in other areas of the finance department to meet the business needs. No experience needed as full training will be given.
For working a 40 hour week, over 5 days, we offer; a competitive salary, pension scheme, personal development, staff discounts and free onsite parking.
If you can deliver the high standards we expect, and are looking to join a well-established team, then we would love to hear from you.
TFS in East Kilbride – Administrator to process customer orders and deal with website, email and customer enquiries.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Communicating with customers through various channels.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer ques-tions.
· Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
· Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
· Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
· Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer sup-port.
If you are interested in any of the above positions you can contact Loraine Glendinning on Mob: 07870 565325
Alternatively, you can speak with Mr McCarthy for assistance and support with your application.