COP26 “My Climate Path” launch – Friday 17 September

MCP-Logo

COP26 Education Legacy – My Climate Path

My Climate Path, is a new education legacy initiative by Developing the Young Workforce, and will be launching via a 30-minute video stream at 12.00pm on Friday 17 September 2021.

Join the launch at https://myclimatepath.scot/

Hosted by Amy Irons, the launch will provide an overview of the project, introducing our first Climate Heroes and featuring a conversation around the COP26 legacy for young people in Scotland with Minister for Environment and Land Reform, Mairi McAllan MSP.

The launch concludes with Scotland’s message to the COP26 Youth Summit. The event signifies the beginning of My Climate Path, our education legacy initiative for our young people, with many more exciting announcements to follow.

“True sustainability can only be delivered when balancing care for the planet and care for our people”

What is My Climate Path?

The DYW ‘My Climate Path’ initiative supports the Young Person’s Guarantee commitment to provide every 16-24 year old in Scotland with an opportunity that will positively impact their future.

Working with business, we will inform and inspire our young people on the roles and skills required for the jobs of the future that will drive sustainable economic growth in a circular and a net zero economy. Much more to come.

Get Involved

Opportunities for young people

Find out more about the activities and opportunities for young people:

Become a Climate Hero

We’re looking for industry partners and passionate individuals to help influence and inspire young people in the Glasgow City Region on the career pathways to enter the new green economy.

Opportunities for business

There are a wide range of opportunities for businesses and individuals to get involved in My Climate Path.

Top
Close Box

To register, you must have a school email.

Please enter your username or email address.
You will receive a link to reset the password via email.