|Position:||Trainee Graduate Design Engineer|
|Hours:||37.5 hours week|
|Shift:||Monday-Thursday 8:30-16:30 & Friday 8:30-15:30|
|Contract Term:||4 Years Apprenticeship|
|Salary upon finishing:||£24,000 – £28,000|
The renewable industry is rapidly expanding as more and more businesses turn to greener energy solutions. The pursuit for highly skilled professionals is underway and we want to build a team of just that. We have a great opportunity for a school leaver to join our team and grow along with the business. Developing your academic learning with industry accreditation helps progression as a professional.
Design engineers use technical knowledge, mathematical expertise, and design skills to create innovative solutions to problems across a range of industries.
The Graduate Apprenticeships in Engineering Design and Manufacture is a work-based learning programme and has been developed in partnership between Industry, the education sector, and Skills Development Scotland. This Graduate Apprenticeship provides a new way into degree-level study for individuals who want to go straight into work from school.
The future of Renewable Energy is bright. Now is the time to start your career journey and get involved!
• SQA National Qualifications: Grades BBBC at Higher, Maths and English at least at National 5
• Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm for engineering in the renewable energy industry.
• Clear ambition to develop a career within Renewables.
• Ability to engage people at all levels and work within a team.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Starting £12,000 per annum with annual pay increases (on successful completion of each academic year)
• Pension scheme
• 33 days’ paid holiday
• Wellbeing services
For more information or to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
Please see additional info below.